As Gemma Owen launches her first edit with PrettyLittleThing.com, the Love Island 2022 finalist has opened up about why she and Molly-Mae Hague are "completely…
It often happens that both beginner and experienced moms and dads get lost before the holidays on what to dress their beloved child in. After all, every parent wants their child to be the sweetest, most beautiful, and most charming.
But remember: whatever you choose as toddler boy clothing or girls’ outfits from https://thetrendytoddlers.com/pages/toddler-boy-clothes, the main thing is that the outfit should be comfortable and not hinder movement. It is good if the clothes are made from fabrics such as stretch velour and knitwear.
Children after 3 years old should participate in choosing an outfit for themselves, so the kid’s taste will develop from childhood. If it is a carnival, then it is necessary to discuss with the child what kind of hero they want to be:
- a hare,
- a bear,
- a tiger cub, etc.
How to dress a child for a celebration
For girls, consider the following options:
- A variety of costumes with bows, beads, sequins, and lace will look luxurious on little ladies, the image can be supplemented with a hairband with a bow or flowers.
- Many girls like dresses in the baby doll style.
- Pettiskirts, fluffy plain or colored skirts, all in frills and lace, look just as great on toddler girls, you can put on any elegant T-shirt on top.
- If the girl has a favorite character, then you can buy or rent such an elegant dress or costume as Barbie, Hermione, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, etc.
- If this is a party outside the city, then you can dress your little princess in a romantic and even retro style. It can be a floor-length or knee-length dress, a relaxed-fit skirt, or a light, discreet dress from cotton or linen. Shoes — loafers or flats, accessories — a headband with flowers or a straw hat.
- If you are going on a boat trip, then you can dress your child in a marine style: flats, white pantyhose, a flared skirt, and a striped T-shirt, modestly, but, at the same time, stylishly.
How to dress a boy:
- A classic suit or trousers with a vest so that the baby looks like a gentleman, you can also add a bow tie.
- Older boys can be offered a white shirt, a knitted jacket, classic trousers, a tie, and classic shoes will be a great addition.
- If this is a party outside, opt for a light-colored shirt, matching shorts, and sandals; clothing should be made of linen or cotton.
- The outfit in the style of gangsters — suspenders and a hat will amaze everyone present at the celebration.
- Also, younger children will have a lot of fun in superhero costumes that you can buy, sew, or rent: Spider-Man, Red Indian, etc.
How to dress a child for a holiday is a purely personal matter. But the child must be comfortable.