FANS slammed Jill Duggar and her husband Derick Dillard for forcing their new dog to sleep in a cage in the garage instead of inside…
The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
The Queen has made her first public appearance since Prince Harry’s latest attack on the Royal Family.
She visited the Royal Navy’s flagship HMS Queen Elizabeth on Saturday morning (May 22) ahead of its operational deployment to the Indo-Pacific region.
It marked her first public outing since her grandson’s explosive Apple TV documentary, in which he claimed his life was a “nightmare”.
She arrived by helicopter on board the aircraft carrier at Portsmouth Naval Base.
The £3billion 65,000-tonne warship, with eight RAF F35B stealth fighter jets on board, is due to depart later on Saturday for Asia.
It will be accompanied by six Royal Navy ships, a submarine, 14 naval helicopters and a company of Royal Marines.
The monarch, 95, was greeted by the ship's commanding officer Captain Angus Essenhigh, and Commodore Stephen Moorhouse, commander of the UK Carrier Strike Group (CSG).
She named the vessel seven years ago alongside her late husband Prince Philip, who died last month aged 99.
In the new mental health documentary, titled The Me You Can't See, the Duke of Sussex, 36, spoke to Oprah Winfrey about life in the Royal Family.
Get latest news headlines delivered free
Want all the latest shocking news and views from all over the world straight into your inbox?
We've got the best royal scoops, crime dramas and breaking stories – all delivered in that Daily Star style you love.
Our great newsletters will give you all you need to know, from hard news to that bit of glamour you need every day. They'll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.
You can sign up here – you won't regret it…
During the programme, which aired in the early hours of Friday, Harry said he often masked his pain by binge-drink during the weekends.
The duke said he was “willing to do drugs”.
He went on to accuse his family of "total neglect" when he asked them for help.
And he accused his dad, Prince Charles, 72, of leaving him to “suffer”.
He said: “Just because you suffered doesn't mean that your kids have to suffer, in fact quite the opposite.”
His brother Prince William, 38, made a public appearance on Friday just hours after the documentary.
He arrived in Scotland for the start of a seven-day trip and grinned as he met with the Scottish FA's board and the Mental Health Advisory Panel.
If William was upset by Harry's latest remarks he did not show it and instead focused on talking about mental health, where he admitted "lockdown has tested everyone".
- Royal Family
- Prince Harry
Source: Read Full Article