The music producer and husband of Alicia Keys notes in a new interview that he doesn’t think the late rapper got a lot of ‘the…
The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
Military police have banned a nine-year-old boy from playing in his own tree house due to health and safety.
The youngster, named as Nat, built it with five friends over a week in woods near a Ministry of Defence base in Corsham, near Bath.
But dog walkers saw the hideaway and complained to the Ministry of Defence about it, SomersetLive reports.
Police taped it off like a "murder scene", the boy's mum Kerry said.
She said: "The kids absolutely loved it. Being outdoors is just the best thing for them right now.
"The tree house is on a military patch that is open to the public and some local dog walkers saw the tree house and complained to the MoD about it.
"I thought I was dreaming when two police cars turned up at my door and told me they were going to cordon it off."
She said military police visited their home in Corsham on Monday.
Kerry added: "They told me there had been a complaint of health and safety grounds so it had to be closed.
"There is a sign that says do not enter on it and it looks like a murder scene.
Police find TV anchor naked and slumped at wheel of car reeking of booze
"I was actually waiting for Ant and Dec to jump out from behind my garage thinking this was one big joke when the police cars turned up outside my house."
The family has not been told to dismantle the construction, which is still in the tree covered by police tape.
Kerry said: "It is a really good thing to have kids getting fresh air and having fun after such a year.
Get latest news headlines delivered free
Want all the latest shocking news and views from all over the world straight into your inbox?
We've got the best royal scoops, crime dramas and breaking stories – all delivered in that Daily Star style you love.
Our great newsletters will give you all you need to know, from hard news to that bit of glamour you need every day. They'll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.
You can sign up here – you won't regret it…
"I don't understand why those woman had a problem with it – just let the kids play.”
Nat said he was "sad" to be told he was unable to play in the tree house, which took five days to construct.
He said: "It is sad we can't play. It was quite fun, we were playing in it and then these ladies came up saying things and I was confused."
A Ministry of Defence spokesperson said: "Following a report to the MoD Police from a member of the public, we restricted access to a structure built in a tree on defence land to ensure the safety of children in the area."
A children’s play area, provided by the MoD, is open for general use in the area where the tree house was built.
Source: Read Full Article