Pics show house reduced to ‘giant bin’ with ‘waist-high’ rubbish left by tenant

Disturbing pictures of a house filled with "waist-high" rubbish were taken just a week after residents moved out and cleaners were drafted in to sort out the mess.

Senior Waste Removals was called in to wade through mountains of rubbish at a house in Walmersley, Manchester, after occupants fled the property and left it in a state.

It took four men a total of seven hours to clean up the waste and they found "bottles full of urine" and mice as they sorted through the mess.

Despite the seasoned professionals cleaning up for a living, the group were shocked at just how "bad" things were and admitted they couldn’t get inside at first because of avalanche of rubbish blocking the door.

Warren Senior, the the owner of Senior Waste Removals told Manchester Evening News: "It's the worst house we've ever seen in five years of doing this and we've done some nasty jobs.

"I got a call from the private landlord, they wanted me to go down and have a look to get an idea of how much it would cost to remove the waste.

"They just told me it was quite bad."

He added: "I struggled to open the door because of all the food wrappers, rubbish and flies coming out. I could tell from that moment that it was going to be bad.

"I've got quite a strong stomach and I've never not wanted to go in and price up a job, but it took me five minutes to gear myself up and get inside.

"The front door opened to the kitchen and it was just waist-high full of rubbish, all of the appliances were completely covered."

  • Bloodthirsty rat from hell filmed trying to devour pigeon and drag it towards bin

Warren said he had to "climb" up to the front room because the stairs were covered in rubbish and "flies".

He said: "I walked into the hallway and found a set of stairs, I had to climb up to the front room which was covered in flies.

"The main room had couches but they were in a state and to the left there was a bathroom but that was a mess as well.

"I had to climb over piles of rubbish to get to the bedroom."

  • Family mailed grandad’s severed head in mayonnaise box a year after he went missing

Warren said the most shocking thing to him was someone was living in the house just one week before he arrived and there was "one empty room".

He said: "What's also quite strange is that when I went up to the third floor, I opened a door and there was absolutely nothing. Just an empty room.

"Maybe they weren't very mobile and just lived on the one floor. Clearly there are some mental health problems at play.

"Someone was actually living in that property a week before. Someone was actually living in that.

"There were bottles of urine around the place that had just been left there."

Source: Read Full Article