An author files a lawsuit against Amazon Studios, accusing them of ripping off her 2014 book for their hit web television series which is fronted…
British video producer Ian Wilson believes he has spotted the doomed plane, which vanished on March 8, 2014, after spending "hours" searching online.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur and was heading to Beijing with 239 people on board when it disappeared.
Ian and his brother Jack have reportedly been trekking to the site in a bid to capture the £53million finders' fee but have been warned about the area, which is in the Chrok La Eang waterfalls.
According to the Daily Star Online an unnamed expat has told the pair that illegal loggers armed with knives and possibly high on methamphetamine pose a danger to their safety.
In an email seen by the website he tells Ian Wilson the loggers would “not be pleased to see white guys wandering around with recording equipment”.
Wilson told Daily Star Online: "The first night we were in Phnom Penh and earlier we headed west to a place in Kampong Speu, which is where we are now.
"At dawn we're leaving for a place close to the Chrok La Eang waterfalls.
"It's hard to see any real route to it by roads but its earmarked as a place for tourists to go so we'll find it.
"Then from there it's anyone's guess, that's probably as close as anyone has been to the site.
"We've got a tent and it'll be home for a night or two unless it's easier than I think it is. Currently there is lightening and thunderstorms."
Images from Google Maps show the outline of a large plane in a remote part of southern Cambodia – which could simply be an aircraft flying directly below the satellite which photographed it.
A Malaysian government report into the disappearance found the Boeing 777 made a mysterious turn back while flying over Gulf of Thailand.
Investigators have been able to track its route and approximate location by tracking a series satellite log-on “handshakes” during its flight.
So far three items of debris washed ashore in south-eastern Africa and on the island of Reunion have been confirmed as coming from the doomed plane.
But despite a four year search the main wreckage has yet to be found and the official investigation itself was unable to provide any answers about the cause of the crash.
The most recent was mounted by a privately funded expedition run by salvage company Ocean Infinity and began in January this year.
But despite searching an enormous area, the expedition found no trace of MH370 and the search was called off in May.
Source: Read Full Article