BRASILIA (Reuters) – President Jair Bolsonaro threatened on Friday to pull Brazil out of the World Health Organization after the U.N. agency warned governments about…
A six-year-old lad who was allegedly pushed from the viewing platform of the Tate Modern has been released from intensive care.
The French schoolboy, who broke multiple bones and suffered a brain bleed in the fall on August 4 is covered in supportive splints, but looks like “a little knight”, his family said.
Despite making progress he is still unable to talk or eat and has limited movement. He communicates by smiling when his family tell jokes, they revealed in a previous update.
A post on the GoFundMe page, set up to help pay for his medical costs states: “He still has some metal in his body but instead of plasters he has got a full armour of splints: legs, feet, hands, arms, neck and torso,” the family said in a post shared by the page organiser.
“It is impressive – he looks like a little knight, and we can take these splints off sometimes.
“He also makes some little progresses – he moves his right hand more and more and arm on command (he catches us most of the time when we are nearby!) even if he feels sometimes a little bit sad when he doesn’t manage to do what he tries.”
His family added they hope he will soon be able to eat and talk again, but expect his full recovery will take more time.
“Thank you so much all of you again to help us in our fight, our little boy doesn’t give up, and we neither!”
The lad, who cannot be named, was visiting the gallery with his mum at the time of the shocking incident.
Well wishers have so far raised around £100,000 to help him on the road to recovery.
Meanwhile a 18-year-old man has been charged with allegedly trying to kill the boy and is due to stand trial next year.
Jonty Bravery is accused of attempted murder after allegedly throwing the boy from the 10th floor of the major London tourist attraction.
Source: Read Full Article