Arthur Labinjo-Hughes’ murderous step-mum attacked with salt in prison

The step-mum of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes – who subjected the six-year-old to vile abuse before murdering him – has reportedly been attacked with salt in prison.

Evil Emma Tustin, 32, tortured and poisoned the young boy and forced him to stand still facing a wall for hours on end.

She was convicted of murder on Friday for repeatedly smacking the kid’s head against a hard surface.

Following the ruling, fellow inmates in Tustin’s prison have targeted her with salt and abuse, reports Wales Online.

The anger towards the murderous step-mum isn’t new, and at a pre-trial hearing in April 2021 Tustin’s barrister said her client had been receiving “significant and substantial threats”.

She is said to be at a high risk of suicide and she has been moved to hospital following prison workers becoming concerned for her health.

Lawyers who represented Tustin wrote to the prison governor to urge them to “make it plain” her health and wellbeing should be protected.

Mary Prior QC said the legal team had “done all we can” and said: “There are weekly conferences and they consist almost entirely of an overwhelmed young lady who is receiving significant and substantial threats and minimal medication.”

Tustin, of Solihull in the West Midlands, was in a relationship with Arthur’s dad, Thomas Hughes, 29, who was found guilty of manslaughter for actively encouraging violence against his son.

Horrifically, she tried to blame the appalling injuries on the six-year-old himself and lied to cops responding to a 999 call about what happened to him.

The heinous attacks left the boy so fragile he struggled to pick up his blanket from the living room floor he was made to sleep on.

Stay up to date with all the latest news from the Daily Star by signing up to one of our free newsletters here.

On June 16 last year, he collapsed before Tustin unleashed her final attack, in which she brutally shook his head and smacked it into hard surfaces.

Arthur tragically died in intensive care in Birmingham Children’s Hospital in the early hours of June 17 with irreversible brain damage.

An HMP Peterborough spokesman said: “We do not comment on individual prisoners.”

Source: Read Full Article