Jeremy Corbyn says 'we might be in for years' of a war in Ukraine We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented…
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on AUGUST 7, 2021 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter you must click the ‘click to enter’ link on the HOPE NICELY’S LESSONS FOR LIFE page before the Closing Date.
- There will be 10 winners.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided by the winner within fourteen days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize is a copy of HOPE NICELY’S LESSONS FOR LIFE in hardcover, paperback or e-book format, at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The promoter of this competition is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
- Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
- For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Competitions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
- Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.
Source: Read Full Article