Ukraine: Russia strikes village of Pisky in Donetsk region We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our…
Shudder’s recent TV reboot of writer Stephen King and director George Romero’s classic 1982 horror anthology movie Creepshow has proven to be the most-watched show that the streaming service has released so far. With the final episode hitting the platform this week, it has been announced that the series will return for a second season.
As reported by Deadline, Creepshow Season 2 has been been greenlit by Shudder, with showrunner Greg Nicotero set to return. In a statement, Nicotero said: “For me, Creepshow has been a true labor of love. To be able to pay tribute to George A. Romero’s visionary project and have the show so embraced by fans everywhere is humbling to this horror kid from Pittsburgh. I couldn’t be more pleased and look forward to continuing the series with more ghoulish delight.”
Creepshow Season 1 featured 12 stories, spread across six episodes. While King wrote all five episodes of the movie, the show featured a variety of writers, and included adaptations of stories by acclaimed writers such as Joe R. Lansdale, Joe Hill , Josh Malerman, and King himself. In his review of the first episode, GameSpot’s Mat Elfring described it as “exceptionally promising.” No premiere date has been announced for Creepshow Season 2 yet, but a release in the weeks leading up to Halloween next year seems like a good bet.
In related news, details emerged this week about when we might see the next season of the biggest horror/sci-fi show on TV–Stranger Things. According to reports, Stranger Things Season 4 will start shooting in January 2020, and will continue until August, meaning that we’re unlikely to see the show before 2021.
Click To Unmute
- Death Stranding – Launch Trailer
- Free Xbox One And Xbox 360 Games With Gold For November 2019 Revealed
- Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — October 27 – November 2, 2019
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Brings EA Back To Steam – GS News Update
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For November 2019 Revealed
- Destiny 2 Shadowkeep – Eris Morn Interacting With The Pyramid (New Cutscene)
- CoD: MW Dev Discusses Controversial Plot Points
- Castle Rock Season 2 Episode 3 Easter Eggs & Story Breakdown | “Ties That Bind”
- Disney Classic Games: Aladdin SEGA Genesis Full Game Walkthrough (No Commentary)
- Watchmen Episode 2 "Martial Feats of Comanche Horsemanship" Breakdown
- Destiny 2 | Solving Torch Puzzle (Exotic Pit Of Heresy Dungeon Quest Step)
- Siren: Blood Curse – 8 Days of Horror | GameSpot Live
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Sign up or Sign in now!
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. This video has an invalid file format. 00:00:00
Sorry, but you can’t access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
By clicking ‘enter’, you agree to GameSpot's
Now Playing: 15 Best Horror Movies & TV Shows To Watch In Fall 2019
Source: Read Full Article