Vicky Cornell has settled her legal spat with her late husband’s doctor after she accused him of over-prescribing mind-bending drugs that led to the star’s…
SHAMED actor Noel Clarke is still being advertised as available for “shout-outs” to fans telling them: “Hopefully send you a message soon.”
The director, who is at the centre of a number of harassment claims, remains listed on celeb-messaging site Cameo where he told people to “stay on my good side” and has commented on a female fans’ looks.
The 45-year-old, whose appearance in last week’s Viewpoint finale was cancelled by ITV, is seen speaking directly to fans on his page.
In a message recorded before the scandal currently engulfing him broke out he says: “I am properly excited to do shout outs.
“If you want a shout out for your friends, families or loved ones let me know.
“Thanks so much for the support, I appreciate it – hopefully speak to you soon.”
Noel – who charges £48.50 for each message he sends – has been sharing messages as recently as last month.
In one he told a fan who has just turned 40 how “he bets she doesn’t look a day over 21”.
He adds: “40 is a great year, it’s the year you take your stock of your life and reflect.”
His profile advertises him as the most prolific black British movie star in British film.
He says he can “Act, Write, Direct and Produce.”
And describes himself as a #KingMaker telling fans “Stay on my good side”.
Yesterday police confirmed they have received a third party report relating to allegations of sexual offences by a man, following recent claims against the Dr Who and Bulletproof actor.
The Met Police said they had received a report on 21 April and officers were assessing the information but there was currently no investigation.
At least 27 women have now come forward to accuse the star of a range of acts – including sharing sexually explicit pictures and videos without consent.
The allegations, which have been fiercely denied by the married director, relate to a period between 2004 and 2019.
They have caused his glittering career to crumble around him – with two broadcasters already cancelling his shows.
Bafta also stripped his award for Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema, which he only received on April 10.
Bafta knew about the claims for a fortnight before he was handed the award — but its president Prince William was not told.
Footage has now emerged of Clarke leaving actor Jahannah James, who is one of his alleged victims, in tears at a cruel prank.
Jahannah has also accused Clarke of secretly filming her while she did a naked audition.
Meanwhile, Christina Chong, 38, who starred alongside him in Bulletproof in 2018, tweeted about the reports: “The UK film industry’s best kept secret for years!"
Co-star Mandeep Dhillon, 30, wrote online: “About f****** time.”
And industry insiders say Clarke “aggressively pursued” women as he directed 2010 thriller 18.104.22.168, while already married.
Clarke has since responded to the allegations, in a statement that read: "In a 20-year career, I have put inclusivity and diversity at the forefront of my work and never had a complaint made against me.
"If anyone who has worked with me has ever felt uncomfortable or disrespected, I sincerely apologise.
“I vehemently deny any sexual misconduct or wrongdoing and intend to defend myself against these false allegations."
The Met Police said in a statement: "On Wednesday, 21 April, police received a third party report relating to allegations of sexual offences allegedly committed by a male over a period of time."
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Clarke is thought to be worth around $ million (£2.8million).
The Sun has approached Cameo for comment.
Source: Read Full Article