Canada added 1,307 new cases of the novel coronavirus on Monday, fueling worries that the country could be headed towards a second wave of the…
MICHELLE Keegan proudly revealed that she creatively directed her new fashion campaign – after being forced to quarantine following idyllic Spanish break.
The 33-year-old returned from Marbella with husband Mark Wright, also 33, and have been forced to isolate in the wake of the UK's new travel restrictions.
Our Girl actress Michelle didn't let being in quarantine hold her back as she revealed on her Instagram Stories yesterday that she had shot her own campaign for her latest Very collection.
The former Corrie star looked radiant as she posed for a selfie clad in a yellow lace dress and wrote across the post: "Just finished shooting my next @veryuk PR video. Hope you like."
She then added: "Hair – ME, Make Up – ME, Camera – ME, Lighting – ME, Art Director – ME" (sic) while she placed a gif that read, 'QuaranQueen' above it.
Earlier this week, Michelle showcased her toned legs in tiny denim shorts as she modelled her latest Very fashion range.
The actress teased her glam new range for the brand, which hit shelves Monday.
The Brassic bombshell posed up a storm in a series of show-stopping outfits, perfect for summer.
Stunning Michelle modelled the standout pieces from her new collection outdoors, including a floral printed blouse for £35 and ripped, denim hot pants.
Teaming her outfit with a wide brimmed hat and sandals, Michelle looked fantastic as she moved elegantly in the outfit next to a VW campervan.
In another photo, she slipped into a rainbow detailed halter-neck dress.
Michelle's new collection comes after her husband Mark said he's "back to quarantine life" after their Spanish holiday.
Mark said he couldn't believe his bad luck as he jetted home with Michelle after the travel rules were suddenly changed for Brits returning from Spain.
The presenter was tucked up in bed when he lamented his magical holiday with Michelle.
The pair are now forced to stay indoors for two weeks after enjoying a trip to Spain, zig-zagging across the Balearic islands from Marbella, to Mallorca and Ibiza.
He wrote: "Back to quarantine life. 2 weeks!! How's ya luck!! Oh well. Looks like I will be doing a whole lot of this."
Ex Towie star Mark shared photos of their plane landing in the UK with the pair wrapped up in face masks to protect them from coronavirus.
The new advice against travel only applies to mainland Spain – though travellers returning from the islands WILL still have to quarantine.
The bombshell news has affected dozens of celebrities and reality stars who are currently in the country enjoying a sunshine break.
Mark and wife Michelle had been packing in the holiday photos before the new was announced, from their holiday which had taken in Marbella, Mallorca and Ibiza.
Source: Read Full Article