The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox Boozy Brits flocked to their locals today…
SENDING random texts is something we might do when drunk – but Kym Marsh does it while asleep.
The former pop star revealed yesterday on new BBC1 show Morning Live that she has a condition that makes her message people while in the land of nod.
Kym, who is co-hosting the programme with Gethin Jones, said: “I was going through quite a stressful time, it was just at the end of Hear’Say.
“We’d met Craig David along the way.
"I wouldn’t say we were the best of mates but we had phone numbers.
"Anyway I woke up one morning and I checked my phone and Craig David had messaged going, ‘Are you alright?’.
"And I was like, ‘Yeah fine, don’t understand?’.
“So I scrolled back through my texts and I’d sent him a text at 2am saying, ‘Please help me, I love you’.”
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL exclu[email protected]
Source: Read Full Article
- The 1 Major Clue ‘NCIS’ Fans Had About Pauley Perrette and Mark Harmon's Strained Relationship
- 'The Guilty' Remake Cast Grows, Adding Ethan Hawke, Peter Sarsgaard, Riley Keough, and More
- Stranger Things season 4 audition tape teases horrifying Upside Down attack on Hawkins Middle School – The Sun
- Celebrity Big Brother star Ryan Thomas's girlfriend Lucy Mecklenburgh and family defend him over punch warning
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Peter Dinklage Reveals Exactly What Tyrion Was Thinking During Season 7’s Infamous Sex Scene