Ukraine: Russia strikes village of Pisky in Donetsk region We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our…
Many people were confused as to why the singer, 44, was a guest at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's nuptials at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle.
One user, @Zoeinthesky, asked: "Who invited James Blunt to the royal wedding?"
James had a witty reply to the now-deleted tweet, writing back: "I’ll give you two guesses."
While the star may seem an odd choice to attend the nuptials, he is in fact a friend of the royal groom.
He served in the army with Prince Harry, 33, and was personally invited by him to attend the Invictus Games.
James attended his pal's big day with his wife Sofia Wellesley who he married in 2014.
While he was all suited up, his other half looked incredible in a floral dress and fascinator.
The funny Twitter exchange came as the newlyweds sealed their marriage with a kiss on the steps of the chapel.
They tied the knot in a groundbreaking modern ceremony complete with a gospel choir and eccentric American bishop.
Harry told his blushing bride "you look amazing" as the couple tied the knot in front of a star-studded crowd.
Meghan wore a stunning off-the-shoulder Givenchy Haute Couture dress and a dazzling 1932 dazzling Mary Diamond Bandeau tiara lent to her by the Queen.
How the Royal Wedding has unfolded so far…
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sealed their marriage with a kiss after a groundbreaking modern Royal Wedding
- Following the ceremony the couple were whisked away in a carriage for the Royal Procession
- Meghan stunned in a Givenchy gown with a 15ft veil embroidered with flowers
- The Queen wore a green coat and hat for the ceremony as Philip, 96, walked unaided after recent hip op
- Princess Charlotte and Prince George melted hearts with their outfits for the big day
- But Kate raised eyebrows with her 'cream' coloured gown
- At the ceremony American Bishop Michael Curry stole the show with an eccentric speech
- Celebrities including George and Amal Clooney, the Beckhams and Oprah Winfrey were among the guests at the wedding
- Up to 150,000 people swarmed the streets of Windsor to get a view of the newly married couple
- Prince Harry and Meghan became the Duke and Duchess of Sussex after their marriage
The bride also wore a stunning five metre long veil, decorated with hand-embroidered flowers representing all 53 countries of the Commonwealth – a design detail requested by Meghan herself.
Prince Harry couldn't keep his eyes off his bride – answering "I will" as he tied the knot with his US actress love.
The royal had shown his romantic side, handpicking several flowers yesterday from their private garden at Kensington Palace to add to the bespoke bridal bouquet
Meghan glowed as she answered the same, with the crowds of thousands outside the chapel bursting into applause.
The couple today exchanged their vows in front of a star-studded crowd of hundreds including the Clooneys, Elton John and the Beckhams.
Prince Harry looks lovingly at Meghan Markle as he sees her for the first time walking down the aisle as the mother of the bride wells up with happiness
Try our Royal Wedding Snapchat lens
Source: Read Full Article