TriStar Television, the Sony Pictures Television label, has hired Nicole Norwood as SVP, Development. She replaces Christina Jokanovich who joined Starz. Norwood was most recently…
Big Brother promised one housemate Absolute Power in the nominations process this week, and viewers saw the consequences of that power in Monday’s episode (October 15).
As announced last Friday night, housemates would have a chance to bid and sabotage each other’s bids for a crucial power over the weekend, without knowing the exact extent of the power until after the bidding.
After some dirty-dealing (like Brooke emptying Tomasz’s Big Coin account and Isabella swapping Akeem’s total), it was Hussain who bid the highest for this power with 596 Big Coins. He’d have the Absolute Power to send one nominee straight through to Friday’s eviction without even playing in the Gamechanger.
Before we reveal who he picked, let’s see the rest of the nominations:
- Akeem voted for Tomasz for targeting him “from day one” and Cameron for interfering in his row with Lewis.
- Brooke voted for Tomasz for having a “really negative impact on the house” and Hussain for trying to “f**k shit up”.
- Cameron voted for Hussain for being “fake and arrogant and egotistically”, and Isabella “adding fuel to the fire” of Hussain’s antics.
- Cian voted for Tomasz for “not really being himself at all times” and Hussain for trying to “assert a dominant role”.
- Isabella voted for Akeem for “not being himself 110%” and Brooke for not doing anything to stop the hot tub row.
- Lewis F voted for Hussain for being “arrogant” and “immature”, and Isabella because he doesn’t trust.
- Sian voted for Zoe because they’re not close and Hussain for calling her “bland and boring”.
- Tomasz for Cian because he’s a “backstabbing bitch” and Brooke for figuratively giving him a back-breaker by bankrupting his Big Coins.
- Zoe voted for Cian for dropping him for Isabella and Sian for playing up to the cameras.
Now, for his sole Absolute Power nomination, Hussain cursed Lewis F to automatically face eviction on Friday night because he “tried to come for the king”. Hussain and Tomasz will also be up for the public vote along with Isabella for coming bottom of the public popularity poll — although these three will have a chance to save themselves in the Gamechanger.
Perhaps even more shocking than the Gamechanger was Zoe back-stabbing former BFF Cian and nominating him:
Hussain has yet to reveal to housemates that he won the Absolute Power Nomination, and in fact denied that he won it. On a related note, housemates are likely due for a punishment because they spoke openly about nominations multiple times.
The housemates also have no clue that Friday will actually be a Big Brother US/Canada-style double eviction. After the first housemate leaves, the rest will nominate again, play another Gamechanger and there will be a second eviction all within the span of one episode!
Big Brother continues on Tuesday (October 16) at 10.15pm on Channel 5.
Source: Read Full Article