The former One Direction member, who just welcomed his first child with Gigi Hadid, has sparked concerns when he drinks beer and smokes what fans…
FRIENDS' most hated episode ever has officially been revealed – but do you agree with the rankings?
The US sitcom is beloved around the world and is watched repeatedly by millions of fans despite coming to an end after 10 seasons back in 2004.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
However, like any show, fans have their favourite and least favourite episodes, and now Friends' worst ranking episode has finally been confirmed.
The not-so-sought after honour goes to season four episode, The One with the Invitation, which sees Ross Geller (David Schwimmer) debating whether to invite his former girlfriend Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston) to his wedding.
Ross had dramatically become engaged to Brit Emily (Helen Baxendale) earlier in the season after a whirlwind romance, much to die-hard Friends fans' horror.
And their dislike of Ross' new relationship could be the key to why this episode in particular ranks the lowest of all 10 seasons.
The episode featured a number of flashbacks to earlier episodes in the show featuring Ross and Rachel's love story, from him fancying her, to her falling for him, their relationship and subsequent split – which broke fans' hearts.
Researchers from money.co.uk used IMDb ratings to chart how the audience reception to 15 of the most popular TV shows – including Friends – in the last decade have changed throughout their run.
The One with the Invitation scored 7.2 with viewers, while the show averaged 8.5 across its 10 seasons.
At the other end of the scale, Friends fans' favourite episode from the whole series was The One Where Everybody Finds Out from season five.
This episode saw Monica and Chandler's secret relationship finally exposed to their pals and Monica's brother Ross, after they – ironically – hooked up at his wedding to Emily.
Season 10's The Last One: Part 2 also proved a fan favourite, as Monica and Chandler welcomed twins and moved out to the suburbs and Ross and Rachel finally reunited after she decided not to move to Paris.
Friends is available on Netflix.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article