Victoria Beckham is celebrating her 47th birthday in the Sunshine State. The fashion designer had a low-key bonfire-lit celebration in Miami on Friday night (ahead…
The Great Celebrity Bake Off returns to Channel 4 with a new line-up of fresh famous faces ready to enter the cauldron that is the Bake-Off tent under the watchful gaze of Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith.
Some of the A-listers that will be donning their apron and utensils this series include Hollywood sci-fi stars James McAvoy (X-Men) and Daisy Ridley (Stars Wars) alongside talents such as Little Mix's Jade Thirwall, YouTube sensation KSI and Strictly winner Stacey Dooley.
Channel 4 have already given viewers their first snippet of the series, with Ridley, comedian Rob Beckett, Bake Off Professionals host Tom Allen and X-Factor winner Alexandra Burke seen to be the first batch of celebrities to face Paul and Prue's challenges head on.
But who else is taking part? and who will host proceedings? Here are all those questions and more answered:
When is the Great Celebrity Bake off 2021 on?
The first episode is set to air on Tuesday, March 9 at 8pm on Channel 4, with the first four of the star-studded line-up entering the tent.
This is the fourth series of Bake Off to air for Stand Up to Cancer.
Though Channel 4 have yet to officially announce how many weeks the series will last, 20 celebs on the line up means it will most likely boast five episodes – the last airing on Tuesday April 6.
Who is hosting the series?
Though one half of the dynamic comedy duo that hosts the normal Great British Bake Off was present in Matt Lucas, his presenting partner Noel Fielding was on paternity leave at the time of filming, meaning Lucas flew solo for this series.
Who will be judging the Great Celebrity Bake-Off 2021?
Inside Paul Hollywood's tumultuous love life from secret affair to split from barmaid
Long-time judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith will be resuming their usual roles of ranking the incoming celebrities’ baking efforts in the upcoming series.
Hollywood has been a judge on the show since Bake Off launched in 2010, originally paired with Mary Berry before she was replaced with Prue Leith in 2017 following the show's transfer from the BBC to Channel 4.
What is the Great Celebrity Bake-Off 2021 Stand Up to Cancer line-up?
All walks of celebrity culture are covered in this year's line-up, here it is in full:
- James McAvoy – X-Men and His Dark Materials star
- Daisy Ridley – Star Wars actor
- John Bishop – comedian and future Doctor Who companion
- David Baddiel – comedian and presenter
- Tom Allen – comedian and Bake Off Professionals host
- Dame Kelly Holmes – Olympic gold medallist
- Ade Adepitan MBE – Paralympian and presenter
- Katherine Ryan – comedian and The Duchess star
- Jade Thirlwall – Little Mix singer
- Nadine Coyle – Girls Aloud star
- Alexandra Burke – singer and X Factor winner
- Dizzee Rascal – rapper
Meet the Great Celebrity Bake Off Stand Up to Cancer 2021 contestants
- Anne-Marie – singer and The Voice coach
- Anneka Rice – TV presenter
- Reece Shearsmith – actor and Inside No. 9 star
- Stacey Dooley – presenter and documentary-maker
- Nick Grimshaw – Radio 1 DJ
- KSI – YouTube sensation and rapper
- Philippa Perry – psychotherapist and broadcaster
- Rob Beckett – comedian and TV personality
Who won The Great Celebrity Bake Off Stand Up To Cancer 2020?
Last year's bake-off featured some stellar names such as Louis Theroux, Richard Dreyfuss, Caroline Quentin, Alison Hammond and Mo Gilligan – but all of these famous faces couldn't nail down the elusive title of star baker.
Comedian Jenny Eclair was the winner of the first episode, before Inbetweeners star James Buckley earned the crown in episode two.
Queer Eye’s Tan France was week three’s Star Baker, succeeded by YouTuber Joe Sugg winning week four despite dramatically fainting just minutes into the first challenge.
Presenter Carol Vorderman was the victor of the last episode.
Source: Read Full Article