We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us…
Bodyguard's heroic DS David Budd looks battered and bruised in dramatic pictures from show's gripping climax
He appears to shout at bystanders in the scenes, 20 minutes into the 75-minute show.
Fans tuning in are desperate to learn who planned the blast that seemed to kill his politician lover Julia Montague — played by Keeley Hawes.
Her minder and ex-squaddie David — actor Richard Madden — is one of several possible culprits.
Richard got away from the frenzy yesterday as he and girlfriend Ellie Bamber were spotted strolling in Milan, Italy.
But he posted several behind-the-scenes Instagram photos.
5 SPOILER DODGERS
WATCHING tonight’s episode on catch-up could be a problem if you don’t want to know the ending.
Here are some tips on how to dodge any irritating spoilers tomorrow.
- GO camping in the Brecon Beacons in Wales where you’re unlikely to get any phone signal or access to a TV
- CHARTER a boat and navigate the globe with the radio turned off
- HOP on a flight to Timbuktu. A round-trip with Royal Air Maroc via Casablanca can cost as little as £672
- BUY a pair of noise cancelling ear plugs and a blindfold
- DISCONNECT the internet, turn off your phone and stay home
One shows him smoking while covered in blast dust. Another is of him and Keeley laughing in a blood- spattered vehicle.
A source on the BBC1 drama said: “The ending will be dramatic and viewers can expect more twists and turns.” Last night bookies Ladbrokes put odds of Julia returning at 6/4.
A brilliant, mad end…REDACTED
By Ally Ross, TV Columnist
STRAP yourself down and prepare to suspend disbelief for 75 minutes. It’s about to get barmy.
There’s a bulletproof vest, a walk across a deserted London, a runner, a trap and finally the moment where ???? reveals ???? and possibly ???? as the two masters of all the mayhem.
Keep watching right until the death, though. ‘Cos just when you think it’s all done, ???? appears and it turns out they’ve been involved, too.
It’s slightly bonkers and some of the script is straight out of The Famous Five, but no true fan of Bodyguard will feel let down by all the twists.
Bodyguard quick blasts
- David Cameron denied he posed with Keeley Hawes for the framed “Death Star” pic of them with a Nato official. The set designer had joked they “photoshopped (Cameron) in — rather than the other way round.”
- The opening sequence had to be rewritten after consent to film on a train was revoked. It was originally going to be shot on a train about to depart from Waterloo but was eventually filmed on the mid-Norfolk Railway.
- BBC says Bodyguard is the most successful new British TV drama in a decade with at least 10.4million people watching the opener. All the show’s web pages were created from scratch to be fully interactive.
GOT a story? RING 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article