Homey, savory and soothing, this beef stew made with ale and red onions tastes even better the next day. By Melissa Clark A few weeks…
Walla Abu-Eid is famous for her simple desserts.
The mum-of-three knows how to make “lazy” puds that taste just as good as ones you’ve spent hours making.
Her 10 minute chocolate cake and biscuit lasagne have both proven popular with her 86,900 followers.
And now, the home baker has come up with a clever way to make delicious-looking Biscoff slices.
On Instagram, she wrote: “Biscoff vanilla slice! Yes I just had to make another Biscoff dessert, sorry not sorry.
“This easy vanilla slice recipe has been a family favourite of ours, so I thought of making it a tad better with a Biscoff addition.”
So how do you make the sweet treats?
Walla revealed you only need four ingredients – and the method is surprisingly easy too. Check it out below.
Ingredients you’ll need
- Biscuits – Walla used Lattice ones but you can use anything that’s flaky
- 600ml double cream
- 200ml Lotus Biscoff spread
- 100g instant vanilla cake mix
- Optional – icing sugar
- Line your baking tray with a layer of biscuits
- Whip up your cream with a sprinkle of instant cake mix
- Melt the Biscoff spread in a microwave for around 30 seconds, before combining with your pudding mixture
- Pour your cake mix over the top of your biscuit layer
- Smooth over with a knife or spatula, before covering with a second layer of biscuits
- You can top with icing sugar or melted Biscoff to finish off if you wish
- Once you’re happy with the look of your tray, pop it in the fridge for 15 minutes to set up
- Then all you’ve got left to do is enjoy the pud!
On Instagram, Walla’s fans went wild for the recipe.
More than 3,700 people liked her post – and many said they’d be giving the Biscoff slices a go.
One responder wrote: “Can’t wait to make this.”
Another said: “OMG you are a genius! This looks divine.”
And a third added: “This looks sooo yum.”
Source: Read Full Article