Angelina Jolie is definitely a fan of brick and mortar shopping in this online age. She brought son Pax to an Urban Outfitter’s store so…
- Miley Cyrus wore an eye-catching outfit while leaving a New York City hotel with her mom Trish Cyrus on Friday.
- She donned a red coat, leather pants, a white shirt, and a towering top hat.
- Cyrus also accessorized with layers of necklaces, a black face mask, silver sunglasses, and platform boots made from alligator-print leather.
- In recent weeks, Cyrus has found numerous ways to mix rock-inspired fashion with her glamorous style.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Miley Cyrus has an eye for unique fall fashion.
On Friday, the "Midnight Sky" singer was photographed leaving a New York City hotel with her mom Trish Cyrus. At the time, she wore a red calf-length coat, a white scoop-neck shirt, and wide-legged leather pants with silver zippers across each shin.
Her accessories, however, stole the show. In addition to a black face mask, oversized sunglasses, and layers of necklaces, Cyrus wore a towering top hat with a wide rim.
She also donned black, alligator-print platform boots, and carried a handbag with what appears to be a cat-shaped handle.
According to @stylishcyrus_, an Instagram account dedicated to Cyrus' fashion, her standout hat was designed by Gucci. The fan account also credited her jacket to Saint Laurent, her pants to Chrome Hearts, and her silver glasses to Versace. None of the four pieces are available to purchase at the time of writing, though a similar pair of shades previously retailed for $365.
However, Cyrus' boots are currently available to buy from Christian Louboutin, where they retail for $1,395.
Just two days earlier, the musician was photographed in New York City again, this time wearing denim from top to bottom. She paired a jean jacket with matching, wide-legged pants, as well as a shiny pair of black boots.
Cyrus seems to be a fan a mixing rock-inspired fashion with her glamorous style.
At the start of September, she wore a stunning, see-through gown designed by Mugler to the MTV Video Music Awards. Cyrus also added some edge to her look with a choker necklace, red lipstick, sharp eyeliner, and her now-signature mullet.
Source: Read Full Article