Medical experts are calling on the federal government to introduce universal access to self-collection for cervical screening, a move they say would cement Australia’s position…
AMAZON Prime Day 2021 has been confirmed, with UK shoppers gearing up for the big shopping event.
Taking place on June 21-22, Prime Day is a great chance for Amazon Prime members to snap up a great deal.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Fans of Black Friday, get ready as you don't have to wait until November to bag some bargains.
- (AD) Shop Amazon Prime Day 2021 Deals – click here
Prime Day is an exclusive sales event available for Amazon Prime members and will take place on June 21 – 22.
The huge Amazon-only shopping event is home to big deals on must-have products, and big-name brands; with offers across tech, home appliances, TVs, gaming, alcohol, and more.
Deal hunters will be able to scope out the best deals across the two days, and we're hoping Amazon drop some early deals too – they have in the past!
So get your cards at the ready, we'll be listing the best deals on the day, but if you want to get ready, here's everything you need to know.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
Prime Day takes place on June 21-22, so mark those dates in your diary now.
We'd expect it to run from 00.01 June 21 to 11.59 June 22, but UK times haven't been confirmed yet, but as with Black Friday, deals tend to kick off early.
Last year Prime Day was held in October because of the Covid-19 pandemic, but this year it's back to it's usual time.
How to take part in Prime Day?
You'll need to be an Amazon Prime member to shop the Prime Day sales, as it's only available for Prime Day members.
New members will be able to make the most of a 30-day trial, and you can sign up here. Just remember to cancel your membership after the trial is up.
Where to find the best Amazon Prime deals this Prime Day?
The best deals will be available on Amazon's homepage, where you'll be able to find what's on offer and how long you have left to snap them up. We'll also be listing the best deals here, so be sure to check back.
According to Amazon Prime 'Blue means deal', as Prime Day deals will be colour coded, so look out for blue badges for the best savings.
What should I look out for?
Across the years, some of the most popular deals across Amazon Prime Day, have tended to be discounts on tech, alcohol, and gaming.
Whilst the most popular products differ each year, Prime Day is similar to Black Friday in that it's a great chance to save big.
How to get the best deals?
There's a few tips and tricks we'd recommend for getting the best deals this Prime Day
- Make the most of Amazon's wish list function; with a list full of all the products you'd like to buy – so that if they are discounted, shopping is quick and easy.
- Make sure you shop around to get the best deal, just because it's discounted on Amazon Prime, doesn't mean it'll be the best deal.
- Sites like CamelCamelCamel and Pricey Spy are great tools to check your process.
- Finally, download the Amazon app, where you can set up alerts and check prices easily and quickly.
Amazon also recommend using their Watch List to keep track of Lightening Deals on Prime Day.
Amazon Prime's dedicated Prime Day page also has a wealth of advice on how you can set up alerts with Alexa, personalised promotions
Are there any early deals for Prime Day?
Amazon has announced a few early deals that are available to snap up now, but it's worth keeping an eye on the Amazon Prime Day page for all the latest news.
Shoppers can also make the most of these early deals:
- Amazon Music: 3 months free – click here
- Amazon Kindle: Get £5 n Kindle Book Credit when you spend £15 on Kindle Books – click here
- Audible: Get 3 months of Audible membership for 99p – click here
- Amazon Kids +: Get 3 months for 99p – click here
- Prime Video Channels: Pay 99p a month of the first 3 months – click here
- Handmade: Save 20 per cent on Handmade Products – click here
- Amazon Grocery: Save £10 off your first £50 Morrisons on Amazon grocery shop – click here
- Prime Gaming: Get Battlefield 4 free with Prime – click here
- Baby Wishlist: Save 15 per cent on top of Prime Day Deals with Baby Wishlist code LIST15 – click here
Best Early Amazon Prime Day Deals in the UK
Prime Day doesn't kick off till June 21 -22, but here's what we've spotted so far:
Echo Buds, £49.99, WAS £119.99 – click here
Ring Alarm 5 Piece Kit, £129, WAS £268 -click here
Panasonic EH-NA65CN Nanoe Hair Dryer with Diffuser, £50.75, was £109.99 – click here
Echo Show 5 (1st Gen, 2019 release) £51.99, WAS £79.99 – buy here
Save £10 with Small Businesses on Prime Day
Amazon is giving shoppers who purchase £10 of small business products between June 7 and June 20, £10 to use on Prime day.
You can check out small businesses on Amazon Prime here.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive shopping event for Prime Day members.
You'll need an Amazon Prime membership to be able to join the shopping event, but you can expect great deals across the site.
Shoppers can find discounts across memberships, products and more.
Where is Amazon Prime Day celebrated?
Amazon Prime Day is celebrated at amazon.com/primeday, and across the app.
As Prime Day is an Amazon run event the deals won't be available elsewhere, however it's worth looking around as you may find other retailers may price match the deals.
Can students take part in Prime Day?
Students can take part in Prime Day if they have an Amazon Prime membership.
Students can take advantage of a Amazon Student, which has a reduced subscription cost of £3.99 a month or £39 a year.
There's also a free six-month trial, and exclusive offers.
You can sign up for Amazon Student here.
How much will Alexa be on Prime Day?
We'll have to wait and see how much Alexa will be on Prime Day, but it's likely to be reduced.
You can see all the latest Alexa deals, and discounts on Amazon Devices on our best deals on Amazon devices page.
How to cancel your Prime 30-day free trial
If you've recently started an Amazon Prime trial, you'll need to cancel the service before the 30 days expire, otherwise it'll automatically renew and you'll be charged.
To do this, go to "Manage Your Prime Membership" when you're logged into Amazon.
Then select click "Cancel free trial" on the left-hand side of the page if you want to cancel right now.
You can read more about Amazon Prime membership here.
What were the best deals last year?
Last year Amazon had huge deals on vacuums, mattresses, Nintendo Switch's and much more.
Here are some of the best deals we spotted:
- Shark Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, £199.99 (Save £180)
- Ring Alarm 5-Piece Kit with Ring Indoor Cam, £169 (Save £129)
- Simba Hybrid Essential mattress, £269 (Save £255)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet Full HD display, £89.99 (Save £60)
- Nintendo Switch & Animal Crossing New Horizons, £288.99 (Save £29.01)
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) £18.99 (Save £11)
- ghd Original Styler, £73.99 (Save £35.01)
- Philips Lumea Prestige IPL Cordless Hair Removal, £1299 (Save £176)
Want to know more about Prime Day? Here's where you can find when it is and what deals will be on?
Amazon Music HD is now FREE for anyone who has Amazon Music.
Enjoyed reading about Amazon Prime's Prime Day deals? You can find out more about Amazon Prime here.
Source: Read Full Article