The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox Prince Philip most likely 'decided' that Prince…
I can’t remember my first mimosa. I can’t even remember why I wanted one. Maybe it was Gossip Girl. Maybe it was the allure of a fancy breakfast. Maybe it’s just that orange juice is always a hit. Whatever the reason, this Mother’s Day, it’s time to break out the champagne and OJ. Who doesn’t love a good mimosa, right? Mom included, of course. It’s the perfect way to celebrate her, and the perfect excuse for a few mimosa Instagram captions.
The thing about your mom is that she very likely raised you, so, like it or not, you’re probably a lot alike. Or, of course, you could be polar opposites. Regardless of whether or not you’re cut from the same cloth or totally different, if you’re thinking a mimosa toast might be a good day to make her day on Mother’s Day, she might be, too. So honestly, what are you waiting for? You’ve still got time to plan the ultimate Mother’s Day mimosa-filled brunch (and you’ve even got time to invite all your best friends and their moms, too), and lots of time to perfect that casually-toasting Instagram plandid pose.
In the meantime, I’ve got you covered with these 37 boozy mimosa captions. They’re funny, they’re sweet, and they’re 100 percent toast-approved. Don’t forget to drink up once you get the Insta shot!
31. "On a juice cleanse (mimosas)." — Unknown
32. "Let there be brunch." — Unknown
33. "Let’s just call these mom-osas today." — Unknown
34. "Happy Mother’s Day to my favorite mimosa lover." — Unknown
35. "No champagne, no gain." — Unknown
36. "They invented brunch so we could have wine for breakfast." — Unknown
37. "What’s a bottle of champagne between mom and daughter? Empty." — Unknown
Source: Read Full Article