Films about Whitney Houston and David Bowie, another Avatar and yet more superheroes, including an extended version of Spider-Man: No Way Home – that’s what…
The top ten best-selling items of 2018 have been revealed in a new report and, rather than basic wardrobe staples, they’re all pretty quirky.
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM, £920 – buy now
Items that have been flying off the shelves include a pair of rubber sliders, a £270 belt and some futuristic high top trainers.
Lyst.com published the list as part of their quarterly index that lists the most sought-after pieces of the season.
The report, produced in partnership with The Business of Fashion, ranks “hottest” products.
Topping the list of best-sellers Louis Vuitton's Neverfull bag – but with a RRP £920 and upwards, many are snapping up “pre-loved” totes.
- Golden Goose Superstar metallic sneaker, £310 at Farfetch – buy now
- Gucci Pursuit rubber slide, £145 at Mr Porter – buy now
- Maison Margiela sequin ankle boots, from £1,700 at Farfetch – buy now
The sought after arm candy was followed by a pair of metallic trainers from Golden Goose, sequin-covered ankle boots and a pink bomber jacket from Acne.
A pair of high street Topshop Joni jeans also made the list.
According to Lyst, Spanish designer Balenciaga is officially the “hottest brand in fashion” – with Gucci placing second.
It beat Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana and Kanye West's Yeezy label to the hot spot.
Take a peep at the full list below – how many do YOU own?
- Gucci Leather belt with Double G buckle, £270 – buy now
- Acne pale pink Clea bomber jacket, £510 from Browns – buy now
- Balenciaga Speed trainers, £495 at Net-a-porter – buy now
- Topshop Joni Jeans, £36 – buy now
- Loewe leather trimmed woven raffia tote, £350 at Matches – buy now
The top 10 hottest products on the Lyst Index
- Louis Vuitton's pre-owned Neverfull bag (£920)
- Golden Goose Superstar metallic sneaker (£310)
- Gucci Pursuit rubber slide (£145)
- Acne pale pink Clea bomber jacket (£510)
- Gucci GG logo belt (£270)
- Maison Margiela sequin ankle boots (from £1,700)
- Balenciaga Speed trainer (£495)
- Off-White black brushed diagonal hoodie
- Topshop black Joni jeans (£36)
- Loewe leather trimmed woven raffia tote (£250)
These must-have pieces are instant wardrobe updates.
If you’re wanting more inspiration for your next shopping trip, then check out our top picks of floral dresses – they’ll have you feeling brighter in no time.
We looked at the lighting in various changing rooms of high-street shops… and it turns out there is a BIG difference in how flattering they are.
Source: Read Full Article