We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights. In a…
High street chain Marks & Spencer best selling two for £10 meal deal is back, and looks better than ever.
Savvy shoppers will be able to pick up a main to share, two sides and a bottle of wine in the popular food offer, and there are even some tasty veggie options to choose from too. Featuring classic dishes such as Steak Lasagne and new favourites such as Beef Mac ‘N’ Cheese, there’s plenty to choose from.
The meal deal will run until Tuesday 1 May, so is perfect if you’re looking for a cheap night in this weekend.
Full M&S £10 dine in for two menu
- Gastropub steak lasagne: Beef cooked in a rich red wine sauce, layered with pasta and topped with a bubbling cheese sauce.
- Gastropub garlic chicken and herb crumb lattice: Tender chicken with a creamy garlic & parsley sauce in puff pastry with a cheese & herb crumb.
- Gastropub cottage pie: Tender beef in red wine sauce topped with fluffy mash.
- Gastropub fish pie: Cod, king prawns, smoked haddock, salmon and spinach in a creamy cheese sauce.
- Gastropub beef mac ‘n’ cheese: Macaroni cheese with a rich beef & tomato ragu, topped with a crisp cheese crumb.
- Gastropub Aberdeen Angus chili beef pie: Slow-cooked pulled beef brisket, Aberdeen Angus beef ragu, sweet potato and crushed cheesy potatoes.
- Gastropub roasted aubergine, tomato and mozzarella bake: Marinated aubergine with a tomato sauce, mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Wild rocket
- Extra fine asparagus
- Tenderstem broccoli
- Potato rosti
- Potato cakes made with shredded potato, onions and seasoning.
- Potato croquettes
- Mashed potato coated in bread crumbs.
- Mashed potato with savoy cabbage and spring onions.
- Chunky chips
- Peas and carrots
- Layered classic vegetables
- Carrots, broccoli, potatoes and courgettes with seasoned butter.
- Tarte au citron: Two tart slices made from crisp all-butter sweet pastry filled with a smooth and zesty lemon filling.
- Chocolate tart: Crisp, golden, all-butter pastry filled with Belgian chocolate ganache and finished with edible glitter.
- Profiterole stack: Delicate choux pastries filled with fresh cream and layered with indulgent chocolate sauce.
- Dutch apple tarts: Two tarts made with apples, sultanas and cinnamon, baked in an all-butter pastry case topped with buttery filo.
How else can i save at Marks and Spencer?
Shoppers can also sign up for a free Sparks reward card to collect points in store or online on anything they buy.
For every £1 spent, customers will earn ten ‘sparks’ or points, and the more you spend the bigger the rewards, which includes money-off certain products and departments, invites to exclusive in store events and a coveted first look at the retailer’s seasonal sales.
You can find out more about the perks of the loyalty scheme here .
Source: Read Full Article