Working from home and wanting a quick coffee fix anytime of day? Food Network star Giada de Laurentiis has the caffeinated beverage that’s easy, kind…
BURTON's Black Friday sale will be one for men looking to stock up on staples, and to pick up everything from shoes to trendy suits, coats and jackets.
We'll be keepig track of the best deals here, so if you don't want to know what the retailer is offering, don't forget to check back.
Just because a product is in a Black Friday sale, doesn't mean you can find it, or something similar, cheaper elsewhere. Always shop around before you spend your money.
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday is November 27th this year, so circle that date for the best online bargains of the year.
The date changes each year as the shopping event is always the daay after the American holiday Thanksgiving – the fourth Thursday of November .
Be prepared to spot deasls earlier than the day itself though, as some retailer will kick off a few days or even a couple of weeks early.
Burton's Black Friday sale doesn't normally start too early: last year it was the day before Black Friday itself.
- Shop Burton's Black Friday sale here
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
What to expect from Burton's Black Friday sale
Big savings is the thing we'd be on lookout for this year.
For last year's event Burton's Black Friday sale included up to 50 per cent off suits, winter coats and jackets and jeans.
The discounts touched most of the retailer's categories, so even if you're looking for shoes, accessories or jewellery keep Burton on your browse list.
We'll be picking out the headline offers and deals on this page, so check back as the Black Friday period arrives.
What was in Burton's Black Friday sale last year?
Here are our top picks from last year's event:
- 2 Piece Black Essential Slim Fit Suit with Stretch, was £59.00 – buy here
- Camel Faux Wool Overcoat, was £49.00 – buy here
- 2 Piece Grey Birdseye Slim Fit Suit, was £55.00 – buy here
- Black Longline Overcoat, was £37.50 – buy here
- Black Roll Neck Jumper, was £10.00 – buy here
- Navy Midweight Hooded Puffer Jacket, was £32.00 – buy here
- Caramel Long Sleeve Brushed Check Shirt, was £12.50 – buy here
- Blue Overdye Blake Slim Fit Jeans, was £15.00 – buy here
- 2 Piece Brown and Blue Houndstooth Skinny Fit Suit, was £62.50 – buy here
What to invest in during the Black Friday sale
- Suits – Splashing out on a suit in the sale is a no-brainer, whether you choose to purchase the full three-piece set, the blazer, or just the smart trousers, especially in black, blue or grey shades as they are timeless classics.
- Coats and Jackets – Winter is here and our closets are lacking in warm coats, which is why Black Friday is the prime time to snap up thicker layers as there will still be a few months of cold, wet and windy days ahead.
- Shoes – Smart shoes, brogues, trainers, you name it they are a must-buy, especially when they are reduced.
- Bags – Backpacks and satchels are a great purchase to invest in for yourself, or as a gift for someone else this Christmas.
- Sportswear – When the New Year comes a lot of people turn over a new leaf and vow to exercise more, which is why sportswear is ideal, whether you need to update your current athleisure wardrobe, or to have a whole new one.
How much will my Burton delivery cost?
Burton offer a selection of delivery options for customers, including free delivery.
Standard Delivery is free of charge and will take up to four working days to arrive, although customers can also select the Click and Collect option if they wish to pick up their order in store.
If you need your items sooner Burton's Express Delivery, which will arrive the next day, will cost £5.95.
You can also select Express Click and Collect for an additional £2.95.
For those who prefer Hermes' delivery service can request the Next Day My Hermes Parcel Shop option, which is free for orders over £30.
International shipping is also possible, but it depends on where and what you have ordered.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can add extra savings with discount codes.
Enjoyed reading about Burton's Black Friday sale? If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our main Black Friday page.
If you're looking for something a bit different, then try Timbaland's Black Friday sale.
Need a new Christmas jumper? Check out Sun Selects' best Christmas jumpers for men.
Source: Read Full Article