Following Meghan Markle and Prince Harry‘s announcement that they were returning to England for Queen Elizabeth II‘s Platinum Jubilee, a photo of one of the…
DOES the heatwave leave you panting . . . for a bit of steamy sex?
In theory, sunnier weather should boost our sex lives. Sunlight floods our bodies with vitamin D, which can raise testosterone levels.
And higher levels have been shown to increase the number of male orgasms, while new research suggests it might also raise women’s natural fertility.
But what if it’s just too hot for you-know-what? Instead of going to bed alone with a hand fan, here are some sexy ways you can face the heat of passion and keep your cool.
Fan the flames of passion
I’D normally say your partner should be your biggest fan in the bedroom, but not at this time of year.
Now you need the biggest, sturdiest and quietest fan you can find.
Stand it in the corner of your bedroom and let its cooling breeze float over your naked skin as you get down to business.
You could increase the tingle by first dousing yourself in body lotion, eau de cologne or massage oil — ideally one containing menthol — then let the cooling air evaporate the liquid for an extra chilling sensation.
Or you could perform a sexy striptease for your partner in front of the fan, letting your hair and clothes blow around like you’re in an Eighties music video.
Sweet sheet music
THIS isn’t the time to be rolling around on your favourite flannel-ette bedding or your kinkiest fur. Swap your sheets for the coolest ones you can afford.
Egyptian cotton is the best, as the increased thread count naturally feels cooler.
If that’s too pricey, try normal cotton or buy a satin sheet and throw that down on top of your standard sheets.
The satin feels decadent against your skin and helps you slip and slide into more extreme positions.
Afterwards, strip it off and sleep on the simple clean cotton underneath.
YOUR favourite skin-on-skin positions, such as missionary and spoons, get extra sweaty in a heatwave.
If you love that slip-and-slide sensation, ramp it up even more by using massage oil to get super-slippery.
If you’d rather maintain a firm grip on each other, swap to a position that lets the air hit your skin and keep it cool. For example . . .
- Doggy Style: this position keeps it cool and breezy, especially if you don’t relax down on to the mattress.
- Standing Up: he stands behind her, she is bent down (ideally with her head in the chest freezer).
- Seated Wheelbarrow: he sits on the edge of the bed, she sits on his lap, then leans forward until her legs are wrapped back round his waist, and her hands are on the floor.
From here, he has control over the pace and the pressure, leaving her free to browse through a few air-conditioner brochures.
Have a freezesome
ICE cubes are always sexy. Run them over your partner’s skin, chasing the water with your tongue to create an all-over tingle.
Sip an icy drink before you kiss or lick your lover — even better if you alternate with a warm drink too, so they can’t predict what they’ll be feeling next.
Write rude messages over their skin with an ice pop and challenge them to decode your filthy suggestions.
Shower them with affection
BEFORE passion, share a sexy shower and wash off the day’s excesses — before the evening’s excesses can begin.
And don’t just reach for your standard soap — lather up in a shower gel with a fragrance that is proven to boost desire. For example . . .
- Orange: The scent of orange has been shown to increase blood flow down below by 19 per cent, and all citrus scents boost alertness and excitement.
- Sandalwood: Long believed to be an aphrodisiac, it is known to elevate the pulse.
- Peppermint: A recent study found it to be an aphrodisiac for women, prompting greater blood flow to the naughtiest regions.
- Rose: Believed by practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine to regulate the nervous system, making your skin more responsive to touch.
The shower water might be tepid, but the sex can be hot.
The secret to shower fun is to use it as a build-up to the main event — for actual sex, it’s often uncomfortable or awkward, but as a sexy starter, it’s great.
Arouse your partner by soaping your whole body seductively, letting them watch the action, but not join in.
Tease each other with the shower head, letting the water almost but not quite hit their sexiest spots.
Tingle with a waterproof toy — for extra chill, keep it in the freezer — such as a textured massage pad that feels amazing against your skin.
Finally, when the heat is too much for both of you, jump out of the jets and move to the floor or the bed.
Enjoy a rude awakening
YOU can always get in some action before the day starts to heat up.
The hours from 5am to 7am bring the coolest weather but are the hottest in bed, as men start the day on a natural testosterone high.
Women don’t get the same boost, which is why they often prefer to snooze than snuggle. But they can cash in on this boost to the male libido by enjoying a raunchy start to the day too.
If you’re more of an evening person, try an early start anyway.
The benefits go beyond cooler temperatures — orgasms release dopamine, which will make you more focused and productive at work, and they also lower the body’s levels of the stress hormone cortisol, so you’ll enjoy a more relaxed morning.
Be naughty by nature
IF the heat at home gets unbearable, there’s nothing for it but to head outside for some al-fresco friskiness. Grab your partner, a blanket and a feasible-sounding excuse, and try . . .
- The garage: No, not fornicating on a forecourt. I mean a garage attached to your house, if you have one.
Spruce it up and turn it into a love shack by adding a futon or a sex swing — or just get in the car. This has the benefit of feeling slightly naughty and outdoorsy without the risk. (Except you might for ever associate petrol fumes with lust.)
- The garden: Find a spot that isn’t overlooked by neighbours and make it your dirty den. Add an umbrella or garden sail for privacy, and a swing, a trampoline, a hot tub or loveseat. If your garden is too overlooked, consider adding a shed or summer house that you can deck out with comfy furniture.
Still too exposed? Just use your garden for fun foreplay instead, like water pistol fights, snogging in the paddling pool or massaging each other with sun lotion.
- The woods: Sex outdoors isn’t illegal as long as you don’t “outrage public decency” or pick a place where you could be seen by two or more people. So you may be able to get away with a moment of wild abandon in isolated woods or empty fields.
You’ll need blankets to protect your skin and your modesty and plenty of insect repellent. If you both love outdoor fun, buy a two-person tent that you can put up whenever and wherever the mood takes you.
- The beach: Sun, sea, sand and a possible breach of the Public Decency Act make the beach a bad choice for bonking — unless you hire a beach hut, which is an ideal passion palace.
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article