More On: police shootings Columbus protesters gather at police headquarters over shooting of teen Cops reveal shocking footage in fatal shooting of knife-wielding teen girl…
SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Is this the poshest lunch ever? Chocolate dynasty scion Jemima Cadbury launches new website with some help from her society pals
Chocolate dynasty scion Jemima Cadbury launched her lifestyle website, Bee Bazaar, at Annabel’s in Mayfair with a little help from her society friends.
‘The site connects people with the fun things happening in London,’ Jemima tells me. ‘Things that I and my friends would want to do — something cultural and artistic.
‘So many of my friends have companies and exhibitions and launches that you never hear about. I got the website up and running to connect young people to cool brands.’
Chocolate dynasty scion Jemima Cadbury launched her lifestyle website, Bee Bazaar, with the help of some of her friends
No doubt her very glamorous chums can’t wait for their next invitation…
1. Viscountess Weymouth, 32, wife of Ceawlin Thynn, heir to Longleat Estate.
2. Sabrina Percy, 28, Tatler cover girl and daughter of the Duke of Northumberland’s second cousin.
3. Natalie Salmon, 28, social media savante.
4. Pippa Vosper, 40, editor-turned-retailer, who last year opened a boutique in Notting Hill bearing her name.
5. Hermione Underwood, 30, lifestyle PR who dated Heidi Klum’s ex-husband, singer Seal.
6. Lily Worcester, 26, journalist.
7. Jemima Cadbury, 25, great-great-great-granddaughter of confectioner John Cadbury. The Bee Bazaar founder who is dating David Tollemache, nephew of brewing heir Lord Tollemache.
8. Chantal Piper, 28, champagne and cognac brand manager.
9. Amber Le Bon, 28, model, daughter of model Yasmin and Duran Duran’s Simon.
10. Daisy Jenks, 26, video maker who is engaged to Prince Harry’s former wingman, Charlie van Straubenzee.
11. Camilla Thorp, 31, interior designer fiancee of George Blandford, heir to Blenheim Palace.
12. Lady Violet Manners, 24, party planner and daughter of the Duke of Rutland
13. Hum Fleming, 28, fashion PR and great-niece of James Bond creator Ian Fleming.
14. Lady Alice Manners, 23, Duke of Rutland’s stylist daughter, who dates Bryan Ferry’s son, Otis.
15. Lady Tatiana Mountbatten, 28, daughter of the 4th Marquess of Milford Haven.
16. Olivia Grant, 34, actress from Channel 4’s Indian Summers.
17. Talitha Fosh, 25, counsellor at Duchess of Cambridge’s children’s charity Place2Be.
18. Lady Marina Windsor, 25, great-granddaughter of the Duke of Kent who works in New York.
Model Erin told to give up sugar in diabetes scar
Erin O’Connor (right) has developed prediabetes and has been told to shun sugar
Vogue cover star Erin O’Connor needs to shun sugar after developing prediabetes.
‘It is what it is.
‘Mine’s pregnancy associated, which is quite common,’ says Erin, who has a three-year-old son, Albert, with businessman Steve Gibson.
‘You have to eat less sugar and generally you’ve just got to look after yourself.
‘There comes a point in your life when you realise you’re not infallible any more.’
Nevertheless the 40-year-old, who received an MBE from the Queen last year, has not ruled out expanding her brood.
‘I’ll let Mother Nature be the bearer of whatever is meant to be.’
Theresa May has described footwear as the ‘greatest love’ of her life, and now celebrated shoe designer Manolo Blahnik, whose fans include Michelle Obama and Dame Anna Wintour, has set his sights on the style-savvy PM. ‘Theresa May is very stylish. If she asked me for shoes, I’d do it,’ he tells me at a party in Mayfair. He adds of his TV historian admirer Mary Beard: ‘She’s my favourite woman in England. Every time she opens her mouth, something divine comes out. She can have free shoes for life.’
Anthea Turner, whose former bankrupt ex-husband Grant Bovey is still struggling with his business ventures, is experiencing work upheaval of her own. The former golden girl of breakfast TV has quit as director of the gift delivery business she set up four years ago. It was originally called Anthea Turner Home, but rebranded as The At Home Box Company last year. There’s no indication of her exit on its website, which shows Anthea promoting the company product — a box of ‘lifestyle’ goods.
Daniel Kramer, American artistic director of the troubled English National Opera, announced a politically correct new season at the Coliseum taking aim at ‘patriarchal structures, relationships and the role of masculinity within our society.’ But is his music director Martyn Brabbins singing from the same hymn sheet? ‘I’m looking forward to getting in the room with all those wonderful ladies,’ he gushed after listing the line-up of star sopranos.
Source: Read Full Article