The British royal family has had plenty of controversy surrounding it over the years. That controversy doesn’t just surround the adults, either – it often…
The 63-year-old reality TV star argues that he is ‘not capable of assault, sexual or otherwise’ after a high school girl reported him for allegedly assaulting her at his Highland Park home.
AceShowbiz -“Marrying Millions” star Bill Hutchinson has been embroiled in a legal drama over his widely-known interest in younger women. The wealthy man, who is famous for dating much younger girls, has been accused of sexually assaulting a teen girl without her consent.
The reality TV star was arrested on Tuesday, July 6 in Dallas after the alleged victim reported him to police that he assaulted her inside his Highland Park home. According to the arrest affidavit obtained by TMZ, the high school girl reported the alleged incident in June.
The accuser told cops that Bill frequently lets kids drink alcohol and smoke marijuana at his home. In May 2021, she claimed that after she passed out on his couch, Bill digitally penetrated her vagina. She said that she woke up to the 63-year-old sticking his finger inside her and she was frozen with fear.
In another report by CBSDFW.COM, the girl told cops she had been living with Bill and family so she could finish out her junior year of high school and stay with her close friends after her family moved to Fort Worth. During that period, she claimed that she had been touched inappropriately by Bill multiple times while she was in her bedroom.
A detective wrote in the affidavit that he “obtained a video of one of the other minors in the household claiming similar behaviors by William Hutchinson with her while they were at his residence in Laguna Beach, CA.”
After an investigation, police believe the girl’s allegations, so cops got an arrest warrant on June 29. Bill has been charged with sexual assault, a second degree felony. He, however, isn’t facing charges for assaulting a minor, because the age of consent in Texas is 17.
Bill, who appeared in the most recent season of “Marrying Millions” on A+E, has been released after posting a $30,000 bond. In a statement to TMZ, the reality TV star maintained his innocence. “I’m innocent of this charge and accusation,” he said.
He went on arguing, “Anyone who knows me in this city knows that I am not capable of assault, sexual or otherwise. Hopefully all of my colleagues and friends will give me the benefit of the doubt until I prove my innocence in court.”
Source: Read Full Article