Kris Jenner reflects on ex Caitlyn Jenner's transition, more news

Kris Jenner reveals new details about her current relationship with Caitlyn Jenner

“Very respectful.” That’s how Kris Jenner characterized her current relationship with ex, Caitlyn Jenner, in a recent virtual interview with WSJ. “She’s the father of two of my kids, and so that speaks volumes,” said Kris. The momager, 65, married Caitlyn, then Bruce Jenner, in 1991. They called it quits in 2013 and two years later, Caitlyn reintroduced herself to the world. Speaking to WSJ, Kris admitted that it was a learning process for the Kardashian-Jenner family to understand Caitlyn’s transition. “… And it was a process, it was a shock, and then it was a reality, and it was something that we had to absorb and try to wrap our heads around and learn about,” she explained. Kris also had to consider her role as a mother in the context of Caitlyn’s journey. “I think that going through it was just one day at a time, truly, I had no experience in anything like that before, so you’re just trying to understand,” she said. “And then I’m their mom, I’m the kids’ mom, so trying to navigate that was hard because I wanted to be the best parent I could be and do the right thing and I didn’t always know what that meant in that situation.” Kris and her daughters previously announced plans to create new content for Hulu. The first installment of that content is expected to air shortly after the final season of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” But what it will be, exactly, remains to be determined. “We haven’t really nailed down the exact format yet,” Kris said, “but we’re working on it.”

Keep reading for new tidbits about Rege-Jean Page’s “Bridgerton” exit and more …

RELATED: The Kardashian-Jenner family’s estimated net worth

Shonda Rhimes to ‘Bridgerton’ fans: ‘We didn’t kill’ the Duke of Hastings!

Amid news “Bridgerton” has a green light to continue through at least a fourth season, Vanity Fair checked in with creator Shonda Rhimes about the show — and about the fan outcry that erupted after Regé-Jean Page confirmed he will not return as Simon, the Duke of Hastings for Season 2. “I was really shocked, because usually that happens when I’ve killed off somebody that’s been around for a while. Like, we didn’t kill him, he’s still alive,” Shonda joked. “[Regé-Jean] is a powerful, amazing actor and that meant we did our job — every season, our job is finding the right people and putting together this incredible, world-shifting romance.” She pointed out that every book in the series the Netflix show is based on focuses on a different romance. “I mean, really: What would Regé-Jean do, you know what I mean?” she asked. We gave them their happily ever after! And now we have this next couple coming. And so yeah, I was like, ‘Whoa!'” Shonda also admitted that the fan reaction simply comes with her job, which is, at least in part, to cast men who “audiences find devastatingly attractive,” even though audiences do sometimes, “become incredibly overly attached to and they get enraged about when we move them about in any way.” Speaking to Variety, the actor has said he the role of Simon was partly appealing because of the short-term commitment, although subsequent reports have cited the “flood” of offers he’s gotten since he became the show’s breakout star. Shonda, meanwhile, added that any chatter about Simon returning in some major way is probably happening because “people are having a hard time letting go.”

RELATED: Who’s who on ‘Bridgerton’: A guide to the cast

Tan France and his husband are expecting their first child together, via surrogate

Congrats are in order for “Queer Eye” star Tan France and his husband, artist Rob France. The couple announced on April 13 that they’re expecting their first child. “So happy to finally share that WE’RE HAVING A BABY!!” Tan, 37, captioned a photo of himself holding an Ultrasounnd against his belly. “No, I’m not pregnant, despite this VERY realistic pic. With the greatest gift/help of the most wonderful surrogate, Rob and I are lucky enough to be on our way to being parents, this Summer. Something we’ve wanted for SOooo many years,” he continued. “Our hearts are so full right now. I cannot wait to hold this baby, and to show him so much love.” Rob also shared the exciting news, posting, “We have a beautiful little angel on the way and I didn’t think it was humanly possible to feel like this. ❤️😭❤️😭.” According to People, Tan opened up to Terry Gross on NPR’s “Fresh Air” about his dream of becoming a dad back in 2019. “I’ve wanted children since I was 19, 20. If I’d had a stable relationship at that time, I would have desperately tried to have children,” he said at the time. Tan went on to reveal his plan for “many years” was “to be a stay-at-home dad” — and if everything went according to that plan, he’d be one busy parent. “And I actually — crazily, I still want six,” he said. “I don’t know if that’s going to happen, but yeah, I still want six children.” One seems like a good start!

RELATED: Stars who had babies or adopted children in 2021

Orlando Bloom shares hilarious reaction to Katy Perry’s stunning new look

Feelin’ a little neglected, there, hubs? On April 12, Katy Perry was busy promoting “American Idol” while showing off the latest edition of her apparently endless supply of new looks on Instagram. Alongside two glam selfies showing her back-to-black hair and eye makeup, a la her “Roar” era, the singer promised fans she’d be, “Roaring into the top 16 with 🐆 vibes tonight,” adding, “don’t forget to watch then vote! 🖤 #americanidol.” As Katy’s followers filled her comments section with fire emojis, hearts and compliments like “gorgeous” and “queen,” the singer’s significant other, Orlando Bloom, chimed in with an important message … about the status of the couple’s groceries. “Baby, we’re all out of oat milk,” he wrote. While most fans seemed to find the comment hilarious, others tried to extract some hidden meaning from it: Did her animal print top warrant a veganism PSA? Is oat milk some kind of Easter egg? Is the whole thing an inside joke?! Alas, neither Katy nor Orlando have elaborated yet.

Olivia Wilde and ex, Jason Sudeikis, granted order of protection against alleged stalker

A judge has granted a temporary restraining order to Olivia Wilde to protect her and her family — including her ex, Jason Sudeikis and their kids — from a man who’s allegedly been harassing Olivia, showing up at her home and leaving her notes in which he complains about her relationship with Harry Styles. According to TMZ, Eric Nathaniel Fuhs is accused of leaving increasingly unsettling notes at Olivia’s house ever since October, when he allegedly surfaced on a Zoom call she was on. At least one note was addressed to Jason, who shares Otis, 6, and Daisy, 4, withy the director and actress. That note reportedly claimed Olivia had told the man, “she wanted to start a new relationship with” him. Another note reportedly read, “I, as of March 19, 2021 am now struggling to stay sane whilst being hidden.” Eric has been ordered to stay 100 feet away from Olivia, Jason and their kids, who she says she lives with in the documents. Sources close to the former couple told TMZ this week that they don’t technically live “under one roof together,” they are simply co-parenting in two residences.

Beyonce a, Jay-Z are not buying DMX’s masters: Late rapper’s family clears up rumors after his death

DMX’s family is warning fans about two rumors that have surfaced in the wake of his death at age 50 on April 9. “There have been a few rumors following our loved one, Earl Simmons’, passing that we’d like to clear up,” the rapper’s family explained in a statement published April 12. “No one has bought Earl’s masters. Additionally, we are not selling any merch or raising money for Earl’s funeral.” The statement continued,”If anyone is requesting for money for his funeral please be aware the person is a scammer. We will keep the public posted on funeral/memorial service arrangements.” According to music news site Revolt, the masters rumor began with a fake news article that circulated on social media following X’s death. It reportedly claimed Beyonce and Jay-Z were buying X’s master recordings for $10 million and planned to share them with the rapper’s 15 children. X died after a heart attack sent him into a coma a week earlier. Following a difficult childhood marked by abuse, X had long struggled with addiction issues, which he often channeled into his music.

Hank Azaria’s till trying to make ‘amends’ for problematic ‘Simpsons’ character Apu

Hank Aazaria’s still coming to terms with the impact his voicing of Kwik-E Mart owner “Apu” on “The Simpsons” had on people of Indian descent. Though he quit voicing the controversial Indian-American character more than a year ago, he told Dax Shepard this week on the actor’s “Armchair Expert” podcast that he still feels compelled to make amends with anyone and everyone he offended. On the show, Dax commended Hank for his response to the controversy. And comic Hari Kondabolu, whose 2017 documentary “The Problem With Apu” broke down the issues with such negative pop culture representations of South Asians, thanked Hank for doing the right thing, according to CNN. The actor wasn’t ready to receive the praise, though. “It’s not about congratulating me for the response because I’m a big part in creating the problem to begin with. So nothing takes that away except maybe an amends over time which I am attempting to make,” he said. Recalling how he spoke with Indian students at his son’s school for their “input” on the matter, Hank said one 17-year-old knew the Apu reference despite never having seen “The Simpsons.” “It’s practically a slur at this point. All he knows is that is how his people are thought of and represented to many people in this country,” Hank said. “I really do apologize. It’s important. I apologize for my part in creating that and participating in that. Part of me feels like I need to go to every single Indian person in this country and personally apologize. And sometimes I do.”

George Clooney, Julianna Margulies and more former ‘ER’ stars to reunite on ‘Stars In the House’

Another beloved ’90s-era TV series is getting the reunion special treatment. People reported this week that George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Julianna Margulies, Gloria Reuben and more stars from the original cast of “ER” will come together virtually on April 22 to reflect on their time playing the medical staff of County General Hospital as part of a fundraiser to support the Waterkeeper Alliance, a global network of grassroots groups fighting to protect people’s access to clean water. The reunion’s set to air as part of YouTube’s “Stars in the House” series, which has previously reunited the casts of shows like “Melrose Place,” “Glee,” “30 Rock,” “Desperate Housewives,” “Family Ties” and more. The episode will be hosted by Seth Rudetsky and James Wesley and will feature live questions from fans in addition to conversation about the show from its cast. “ER” premiered in 1994 and aired for 15 seasons, earning a slew of Emmy Awards along the way. Gloria Reuben, who played Jeanie Boulet on “ER” and now serves as the President of the Waterkeeper Alliance,” said in a statement (via People), “I am absolutely thrilled to be reuniting with my ‘ER’ family for a cause that is so close to my heart.”

Christina Aguilera talks ‘soul-searching’ during the pandemic and more

Though she’s just 40, Christina Aguilera’s been working as a performer for three decades. So when the coronavirus pandemic forced her to take a break last year, it was an extra meaningful one that involved more time at home with her kids and the opportunity to read over 20 years’ worth of her old diaries. “It really forced me to be silent and take a look at myself,” she shares in Health’s May cover story. “In some regard, I wasn’t happy with a lot of things, and it’s scary to face those feelings that, under normal circumstances, you don’t have time to face because everyone is going, going, going. … I’ve been working since I was 7 years old,” she adds. “When I’m not working, there’s a heavy amount of guilt that I feel. It’s been embedded in me since I was little — you’re shamed if you don’t want to keep up. As a child [entertainer], you’re all pitted against one another, and other children are all about that grind too.” Today, Christina says she knows it will always be “a constant battle to overcome a mind that is anxious … that is always second-guessing.” But she has a “new perspective” after all the “soul-searching” she did in 2020. “I am re-inspired and have reconnected with myself,” she says. The singer, who’s currently working on two new albums, is also done with the body insecurity she experienced as a skinny teen pop star, explaining, “As you age, you stop comparing yourself to other people and start appreciating your own body and owning it.” For Christina, that goes for what’s on the inside, too. So what does beauty mean to the “Beautiful” singer? “Accepting yourself is what beauty is really about.”










Source: Read Full Article