The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox In the short time available after the…
It’s official, we’ve called it, rose gold is OUT.
Yep, it’s all about yellow gold if you want to keep on trend like our fave celebs. It was fun while it lasted, but the fash pack have made way for the classic colour way to make a come-back. And what a fun return it’s having.
Whether it’s adorned with mini kitsch charms, oversized, or more traditional, it’s the only way we are accessorising this summer. Well, complete with our basket bags and wedge flip flops, of course.
Here’s what you’ll find us draped in, just keep the magpies away…
1. The Nas Chain Necklace, $70, Vanessa Mooney (Bella’s Actual Necklace)
This American brand is worth the shipping fee for their gorgeous range of gold delights, and Bella shows us how versatile their styles are by wearing it poolside.
2. Vintage Style Earrings, £12.99, Zara
These look like they could have come straight out of a vintage store, just style with a Hawaiian shirt and your summer style is sorted.
3. Leaf Charm Hanging Earrings, £17, & Other Stories
These tropical beauties are made for summer, and will liven up a white linen dress like a charm.
4. I Only Have Eyes for U Gold Plated Necklace, £38, Oliver Bonas
Face jewellery is a trend on its own, so this cute pendant is a no-brainer.
5. Mini Pineapple Hoops, £8.50, Topshop
These mini hoops are adorable, and a great alternative if you’re opposed to a chunkier style. Put your hair in a low bun and show them off.
6. Shells Bead Necklace, £19.99, Mango
Shells don’t have to be saved for the beach, wear this gorgeous piece with minimum jewellery and a v neck blouse.
7. 18ct Gold Vermeil 20mm Hammered Hoop Nomad Earrings, £85, Dower & Hall
These are the perfect sophisticated gold pair of hoops, if you’re looking for an investment you will wear over and over.
8. Metallic Galaxy Necklace, £9.99 Pull & Bear
What’s better than one gold necklace? Well, three of course. This trio does all the work for you.
Source: Read Full Article