Much like Zoey Johnson’s tumultuous time at Cal U, Grown-ish is coming to a close. After four seasons of friendship, romance, and self-discovery, the kids…
I'm a Celeb: Richard Madeley's advice to Naughty Boy
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Good Morning Britain presenter Richard Madeley, 65, has weighed in on the debate surrounding his former I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! co-star Naughty Boy, 36. Now that Richard is out of the ITV show after leaving its strict Covid bubble for a brief trip to hospital, he hasn’t held back in revealing what he really thinks about his fellow campmates.
Richard spoke out about Naughty Boy, whose real name is Shahid Khan, in his latest column after leaving the castle.
It comes after the DJ divided viewers’ opinions when he bickered with Frankie Bridge over rice and threatened to leave the series several times when he was struggling with the conditions.
Richard has now insisted that Naughty Boy won’t become King of the Castle due to his tendency to “complain” on camera.
The journalist penned in his column for The Telegraph: “Who will win?
“It’s anybody’s game, but I’d feel surer saying who won’t.
“Naughty Boy has been complaining, and misses his mum.”
Despite acknowledging that Naughty Boy “has his reasons” to air his concerns in the castle, Richard added that his attitude won’t appeal to viewers.
The star continued: “He has his reasons, but from the outside that looks pathetic; viewers never like a moaner.”
Richard went on to predict that his co-star Dame Arlene Phillips won’t last very long on the show either.
He explained: “Arlene is suffering a bit, too.
“She’s cold, and longs to see her daughters, so I’m not sure she’ll be long for it either.”
Naughty Boy previously revealed he has been struggling with a heartbreaking situation in his family.
Kate Beckinsale posts hilarious video of Nadia Sawalha [VIDEO]
Jacquie Beltrao on devastating second cancer diagnosis [COMMENT]
Amanda Owen opens up on ‘challenging’ side of home in Yorkshire [INSIGHT]
He explained before entering Gwrych Castle that cooking enabled him to connect with his mother who has been diagnosed with dementia.
Speaking ahead of his stint on I’m A Celebrity, the producer said that he moved back in with his mum and is her primary carer.
“Cooking for the family was a big part of her life, it was her whole life,” Naughty Boy explained.
“Even when I moved out she used to cook for me and send me food parcels and all that.”
He continued to the Mirror: “So I moved in with her, as a primary carer, and I decided to teach myself so I could make those same meals for her. It’s become a coping mechanism for me. I cook for her every day.
“I’ll take it to her and say, ‘Is it like how you used to make it?’
“When she says ‘Yes’, that’s heart-wrenching.”
Richard was forced to bow out of I’m A Celeb when he was taken to hospital last Thursday after falling ill in the early hours of the morning.
Although the hospital visit was just a precautionary measure and he was given a clean bill of health, Richard was unable to return to the castle due to Covid rules set by ITV to protect the contestants.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! airs weekdays on ITV at 9pm.
Source: Read Full Article